Top 5 Blog Posts of 2013
The “new” website for CPYU’s College Transition Initiative was launched in September of 2012. So 2013 marked the first full-year of its existence. It has been interesting to track the top posts and to see what is of interest to others. My hope and passion for this website is to provide resources for those who care about college transition, emerging adulthood and building lasting faith in young people. Thanks for reading!
Here are the top 5 blog posts of 2013:
1. An Open Letter to First-Year College Students
2. College Stress: What Parents Should Know about Student Depression
3. Help Students Transition to College by Hosting a Panel Discussion
4. Spiritual Formation in Emerging Adulthood: David Setran Interview
5. Early Decision: A Novel Based on a True Frenzy
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments about the website and/or the mission of CPYU’s College Transition Initiative. I want to make sure I continue to provide the kinds of resources you are looking for as you disciple and parent the next generation.