5 Reasons Millennials Stay Connected to Church
From the report: “Barna Group’s research has previously highlighted what’s not working to keep Millennials at church, the research also illuminates what is working—and what churches can do to engage these young adults.” According to the research, churches that have had success keeping in attendance have 5 characteristics:
1. Make room for meaningful relationships.
2. Teach cultural discernment.
3. Make reverse mentoring a priority.
4. Embrace the potency of vocational discipleship.
5. Facilitate connection with Jesus.
Read the full report here.