5 Reasons Millennials Stay Connected to Church
Barna Group research, after a decade of interviews (27,140) and conducting over 200 studies, reveals reasons for why Millennials (generation born between 1894-2002) stay connected to churches.
From the report: “Barna Group’s research has previously highlighted what’s not working to keep Millennials at church, the research also illuminates what is working—and what churches can do to engage these young adults.” According to the research, churches that have had success keeping in attendance have 5 characteristics:
1. Make room for meaningful relationships.
2. Teach cultural discernment.
3. Make reverse mentoring a priority.
4. Embrace the potency of vocational discipleship.
5. Facilitate connection with Jesus.
Read the full report here.