The Cost of Not Going to College?
“For those who question the value of college in this era of soaring student debt and high unemployment, the attitudes and experiences of today’s young adults—members of the so-called Millennial generation—provide a compelling answer. On virtually every measure of economic well-being and career attainment—from personal earnings to job satisfaction to the share employed full time—young college graduates are outperforming their peers with less education.”
The report also featured “6 Key Findings about Going to College“:
1. A college education is worth more today.
2. College benefits go beyond earnings.
3. College grads are more satisfied with their jobs.
4. The cost of not going to college has risen.
5. College grads say college is worth it.
6. College majors matter.
Read the full report here.
Download the complete report (.pdf) here.
Read the full report on the “6 Key Findings” here.